“It’s amazing how fast you get used to such a big place. I tell you, when we first came up here I thought it was kinda scary.”
On one end of the spectrum there’s the ignorant douchebag. The ignorance doesn’t make him a douchebag, but his unwillingness to acknowledge his privilege and frustration at the thought of discussing culturally held ‘norms’ does. This is the guy that thinks sexism is over because women are in the workforce. His comments are the kind of sexist that people usually try to ignore because they’re ‘harmless’.
The other end of the spectrum is the misogynist. This guy thinks that sexism never existed, and that it’s some kind of conspiracy. He is certain of concrete differences between men and women on a genetic level that completely justify the ways that gender functions socially. He gives off the distinct vibe that he dislikes women, and you immediately notice that he won’t argue respectfully with them (he’ll gladly enter debates with male feminist allies however).
Now considering the ignorant douchebag end of the scale as 0, and the misogynist end as 10, try rating these fun phrases.
- “The reason that there aren’t more chicks in lead roles in movies is because there are just less interesting stories about women”
- “Women are far more nurturing than men, that’s why they make great mothers”
- “She had that kind of really short hair like a lesbian but she actually still looked hot”
- (in response to vulgarities uttered by a woman) “That’s not a nice thing for a girl to say”
- “Women. Can’t live with ‘em, can’t live without ‘em.”
- “It’s harder for men to be men these days because of all this political correctness bullshit”
It’s a fun game that you can play with all of your friends, relaitives, and pretty much everyone you meet forever! You can even play it when you don’t want to because you have to play it forever!